Women Who Tech is on a mission to fund women-led startups. Through our Women Startup Challenges, which have been held in Washington, D.C. at 1776, New York at Microsoft and Google, San Francisco at LinkedIn, London at City Hall, and Paris at Hôtel de Ville, we have brought together the best early-stage, women-led startups using tech to rapidly scale and innovate. Our cohorts have collectively raised over $25 million.
May 29, 2019 at Google in New York City
The eighth Women Startup Challenge will help fund and empower women founders who are building products to solve the biggest issues facing this world. Startups can apply to be one of 10 women founders to pitch investors at Google in New York City for a $50,000 cash grant.
Women Who Tech has hosted seven previous Women Startup Challenges, connecting women-led startups with more than $1 million in prizes, crowdfunded dollars, and investments.
- Women Startup Challenge Europe 2019 – October 25, 2019 at Hôtel de Ville in Paris
- Emerging Tech – March 6, 2018 at Google
- Women Startup Challenge Europe 2018 – May 3, 2017 at City Hall, London
- Women Startup Challenge VR and AI, New York, NY – February 15, 201 at Google
- Women Startup Challenge US, San Francisco, CA – June 14, 2016 at LinkedIn
- Women Startup Challenge North East, New York, NY – November 9, 2015 at Microsoft
- Women Startup Challenge US, Washington, DC – June 30, 2015 at 1776 and General Assembly