Women Who Tech is on a mission to fund women-led startups. Through our Women Startup Challenges, which have been held in Washington, D.C. at 1776, New York at Microsoft and Google, San Francisco at LinkedIn, and London at City Hall, we have brought together the best early-stage, women-led startups using tech to rapidly scale and innovate. Our cohorts have collectively raised over $25 million.
October 25, 2018, cohosted by the Office of the Paris Mayor, Anne Hidalgo
The seventh Women Startup Challenge showcased and funded innovative women-led startups from across Europe that are solving problems for people, businesses, and the planet. Ten women founders pitched investors in Paris for $60,000, including a $25,000 prize by Mozilla.
Women Who Tech has hosted six previous Women Startup Challenges, connecting women-led startups with more than $1 million in prizes, crowdfunded dollars, and investments.
- Emerging Tech – March 6, 2018 at Google
- Women Startup Challenge Europe, – May 3, 2017 at City Hall, London
- Women Startup Challenge VR and AI, New York, NY – February 15, 201 at Google
- Women Startup Challenge US, San Francisco, CA – June 14, 2016 at LinkedIn
- Women Startup Challenge North East, New York, NY – November 9, 2015 at Microsoft
- Women Startup Challenge US, Washington, DC – June 30, 2015 at 1776 and General Assembly