Women Who Tech is on a mission to fund women-led startups. Through our Women Startup Challenges, which have been held in Washington, D.C. at 1776, New York at Microsoft and Google, San Francisco at LinkedIn, London at City Hall, and Paris at Hôtel de Ville, we have brought together the best early-stage, women-led startups using tech to rapidly scale and innovate. Our cohorts have collectively raised over $25 million.
Cohosted by the Paris Mayor and JLABS
October 7, 2019 at City Hall in Paris
The ninth Women Startup Challenge showcased 10 of the best early-stage, women-led startups from across Europe, and those in the U.S. with a presence in Europe, who focus on healthtech. The pitch competition was cohosted by Johnson & Johnson’s JLABS and the Office of the Mayor of Paris, and was held at Hôtel de Ville, City Hall in Paris, France.
Women Who Tech has hosted eight previous Women Startup Challenges, connecting women-led startups with more than $1 million in prizes, crowdfunded dollars, and investments.
- Women Startup Challenge 2019 – May 29, 2019 at Google in New York City
- Women Startup Challenge Europe 2018 – October 25, 2018 at Hôtel de Ville in Paris
- Emerging Tech – March 6, 2018 at Google
- Women Startup Challenge Europe 2017 – May 3, 2017 at City Hall, London
- Women Startup Challenge VR and AI, New York, NY – February 15, 2017 at Google
- Women Startup Challenge US, San Francisco, CA – June 14, 2016 at LinkedIn
- Women Startup Challenge North East, New York, NY – November 9, 2015 at Microsoft
- Women Startup Challenge US, Washington, DC – June 30, 2015 at 1776 and General Assembly