The seventh Women Startup Challenge, cohosted by the Office of Paris Mayor Anne Hidalgo, will showcase and fund innovative, women-led startups from across Europe that are solving problems for people, businesses, and the planet.
- When: 25 October 2018 at 5pm
- Where: Hôtel de Ville, Paris, France
- Prizes: A total of $60,000 in cash grants to be awarded, including a $25,000 cash grant by Mozilla to the startup whose product best incorporates privacy and transparency.
- Tickets: Complimentary — Reserve your spot today. Reservations Required.
Meet the 10 Finalists
Meet the 10 finalists who were selected from hundreds of women-led startup applicants from 35 countries in Europe.
- DEKO EKO — Pitching Founder: Agata Frankiewicz
- Enterprise Bot — Pitching Founder: Ravina Mutha
- Inorevia — Pitching Founder: Amel Bendali
- NOVA — Pitching Founder: Judith Gampe
- ObjectBox — Pitching Founder: Vivien Dollinger
- Sampson Solutions — Pitching Founder: Colleen Becker
- Sonicjobs — Pitching Founder: Francesca Boccolini
- TRIK — Pitching Founder: Pae Natwilai
- Vitrue Health — Pitching Founder: Alex Haslehurst
- Vouchery.io — Pitching Founder: Ewelina Robaczek
Note: Women Who Tech uses an inclusive definition of “woman” and “female”, and we welcome transwomen, genderqueer women, and non-binary people who identify, have identified, or have been identified as female or woman.