On October 7, 2019, the Women Startup Challenge Europe HealthTech will showcase 10 of the best early-stage, women-led healthtech startups from across Europe, and those in the US with a presence in Europe. The program is supported by Johnson & Johnson Innovation – JLABS and Craig Newmark Philanthropies, and is cohosted by the Office of the Mayor of Paris.
Prizes include $50,000 as an equity-free cash grant, one-on-one mentoring with investors, among other critical startup services.
Women Startup Challenge Europe HealthTech
Where: Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) in Paris, France
When: October 7, 2019
Tickets: Available now — Complimentary tickets include pitch competition and catered reception
Watch 10 of the best early-stage, women-led startups who have a presence in Europe pitch their healthtech companies to a panel of the most esteemed investors and tech leaders: Jean-Louis Missika, Deputy Mayor of Paris; Sarah Fisher, Senior Director of Global Markets and External Innovation, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices; and Eamonn Carey, Managing Director of Techstars London.
The finalists will pitch our distinguished jury of investors for the chance to win $50,000.
Launched in partnership with Craig Newmark, founder of craigslist and Craig Newmark Philanthropies, the Women Startup Challenge is on a mission to close the funding gap and shake up a culture and economy that’s made it exceedingly difficult for women to launch startups and raise capital. We provide funding, mentoring, and other resources for women who are creating the most innovative tech companies to help scale their products.
Meet the Finalists
- Arthronica (London, England) – Letizia Gionfrida
- Blazar (Paris, France) – Dora Sabino
- Cardiomo (NYC, United States) – Ksenia Belkina
- Cyprio (Paris, France) – Noushin Dianat
- Eva (London, England) – Arfa Rehman
- FORTË (NYC, United States) – Lauren Foundos
- Luma Womb (Paris, France) – Loanna Haseltine
- Meds²Go (Zuid Holland, Netherlands) – Carla van den Bos
- uFraction8 (Falkirk, Scotland) – Monika Tomecka
- Wellola (Dublin, Ireland) – Sonia Neary