We’re now accepting applications for the Women Startup Challenge cohosted by Google. We’re on a mission to help fund and empower women founders who are building products to help solve the biggest issues facing this world. Applications close March 28, 2019 at 11:59 PDT.
How to Apply:
Startups located within North America that have at least one woman cofounder, that are using to tech to rapidly scale and innovate, and have raised no more than $2.2 million can apply to this Startup Challenge. See full rules and criteria here.
Launched in partnership with Craig Newmark, founder of craigslist and Craig Newmark Philanthropies, the Women Startup Challenge will showcase 10 of the best early stage, women-led startups who will pitch their companies at Google in NYC on May 29th, 2019 to some of the biggest investors, including:
- Ellie Wheeler, Partner at Greycroft
- Esther Dyson, Executive Founder of Wellville, Investor
- Jen Wolf, Partner and COO of Initialized Capital
- Jennifer Fielding, Managing Director of Techstars and Cofounder of The Fund
- Nashilu Mouen-Makoua, Investor at First Round Capital
- Nisha Dua, General Partner at BBG Ventures
Women Who Tech will be awarding a $50,000 cash grant, and pro bono services to the winning ventures. Startups will also participate in an investor mentoring day at Techstars.
Applications will be accepted from February 20, 2019 until March 28, 2010 at 11:59 PDT.